Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NYE 2010

Well, the evening started off innocent enough with dinner at Sekisui with Julie, Natalie, Clancy and Beth, but it soon took a serious turn for the worst. We made our way down to The Rev Room in Downtown LR to bring in the new year with Boom Kinetic and, considering every single picture from New Years Eve is pretty terrible, I'd say we all had a great time.

Before:


 
Clank made her and Beth's headbands. So cute!

After:
 
Always making the Deltas proud :)
 
(This guy spilled his beer all over me... He looks guilty, huh?)

Jules will kill me for this, but it is my new favorite picture.

Boom Kinetic

Rev Room girls/Strippers that don't strip. Pretty awkward. Jules was very offended by this girl... and took about 27 pictures to make sure she was well documented.

In other news, I get to pick up my pink suede shoes from the cobbler tomorrow. They had a rough night at The Rev Room as well. I hope they were able to get all of the black, nasty bar gunk off of them. Otherwise, I'll be making a trip to Dillard's tomorrow to get some pretty new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment